Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Allan: Well, I've fallen for another...

With David running into his old Boyfriend in Sydney, I thought it was 'kind of' fair game. I know, you're wondering why this personal information is worthy of a 'public' blog post, but I thought you would all find out eventually, so here it goes...

I met him in Kuranda, a quaint mountain village 30 KM from Cairns...and unlike David, I did not think I was going to meet someone new that day! It was magical, simply magical. You know the feeling when you meet that special one, even if you're in a relationship, it's hard to deny. It was a hard realization that I could ever be interested in another, being perfectly content in my life.


His name is Hogan, an Australian native, a little younger...at least his age starts with a 4... I saw him from a distance in the crowd, there was an immediate connection of the heart. As I made my way through the line of people my heart grew stronger for him. When I reached him, we hugged one another as if I had met a very old and dear friend. The connection was such that all was understood, without a word spoken. As I was in my moment, David was not far behind. I had never been in this situation and quite frankly I didn't know what to do. I've always been honest with myself and David for that matter, so I just introduced him to Hogan...it was clear there was no reason for me to explain what was happening, David could see it in my eyes. I was so happy...






5 comments:

  1. lol that is SUCH an adorable pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it I picture the three of you walking through airports, sitting on train platforms,....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allan,
    You crack me up! I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves down under. I really enjoyed reading about your adventures, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!! Well, it's only fair :)

    -Shelly G.

    ReplyDelete